Ulysse Nardin Diver NET OPS and Diver X Skeleton OPS

Ulysse Nardin enriches its tactical watchmaking suite with the addition of two new divers to the ‘Operations’ capsule collection: the Net OPS and Skeleton X OPS. These timepieces stand out with their avant-garde design and eco-friendly focus, showcasing the brand’s commitment to sustainability by incorporating materials like recycled stainless steel and upcycled fishing nets. These watches not only offer robust sporty capabilities but also embrace a design aesthetic that honors the natural elements they draw inspiration from.The new additions to the Ulysse Nardin OPS series, the Net OPS and Skeleton X OPS, both feature a substantial 44mm diameter case that makes a bold statement on the wrist. For the Net OPS, the case is constructed from 95% recycled stainless steel blended with innovative materials like Nylo® and Carbonium®. Nylo®, a polyamide derived from recycled fishing nets, constitutes 60% of the side parts and caseback, while Carbonium®, sourced from aerospace industry leftovers, forms the remaining 40%, offering both durability and a reduced environmental footprint.The Skeleton X OPS diver diverges in materials, featuring a case made of DLC-coated titanium paired with Carbonium® for the bezel and barrel cover. This model not only emphasizes sustainability but also durability and lightness, making it suitable for underwater adventures.It comes equipped with a unidirectional rotating bezel; the Net OPS showcases a marbled Carbonium® surface that enhances the visual appeal, while the Skeleton X OPS opts for a similar design but incorporates the material’s unique texture to the bezel as well. Each watch reflects its commitment to functionality and style, with thoughtful integration of their sustainable materials into their bold designs. Water-resistance can reach up to 300 meters for the Net OPS and 200 meters for the Skeleton X OPS, affirming their capabilities as true divers’ watches.The dials of the Net OPS and Skeleton X OPS divers from Ulysse Nardin are distinct yet unified by their thematic consistency. The Net OPS features a sandblasted khaki green dial, detailed with a large ‘X’ motif that anchors its aesthetic. This design choice not only emphasizes the watch’s rugged functionality but also enhances its visual depth. The dial is adorned with beige broad hands and baton hour indices, all coated in Super-LumiNova for excellent visibility under low-light conditions. Additionally, it includes a power reserve indicator at twelve o’clock and a small seconds subdial with a color-matched date window at six o’clock, enhancing both functionality and style.Conversely, the Skeleton X OPS showcases its mechanics through a skeletonized dial, offering a view into the intricacies of its movement beneath. This model also features the signature ‘X’ motif but adds an element of technical allure with its exposed components. The hands and hour markers are minimalistic yet effective, designed to complement the watch’s overall tactical aesthetic while ensuring legibility.The dials on both models are thoughtfully designed with functionality in mind. Each watch’s dial features elements that are practical and readable, with the use of Super-LumiNova enhancing visibility in various lighting conditions. This attention to detail ensures that both the Net OPS and Skeleton X OPS are not only visually compelling but also perfectly aligned with the demands of tactical and sporty timekeeping.

Ulysse Nardin Diver Net OPS

The “Ulysse Nardin Diver Net OPS” (Ref#: 1183-170-8A/0A) is powered by the in-house automatic movement, caliber UN-118. This movement operates at 4 Hz (28,800 vibrations per hour) and is equipped with a silicon balance spring and a double barrel system. It comes equipped with a power reserve of 60 hours, ensuring prolonged functionality between windings.

MSRP: $13,300.00 USD


Ulysse Nardin Diver Skeleton X OPS

The “Ulysse Nardin Diver Skeleton X OPS” (Ref#: 3723-170LE-3A-OPS/0A) features the in-house automatic skeleton movement, caliber UN-372. This caliber runs at a slightly slower frequency of 3 Hz (21,600 vibrations per hour), emphasizing its focus on visual dynamism through the skeletonized design. It also incorporates a silicon escapement, which is visible through the open dial, enhancing both the watch’s aesthetic appeal and its mechanical efficiency.

MSRP: $27,500.00 USD

Mounted on the watches are durable straps that secure comfortably to the wrist, ensuring these watches remain well-suited for active, style-conscious individuals. For more up to date information visit the official Ulysse Nardin website here or links above.

Feel Free To Contact Us For Availability At:

Ulysse Nardin, Diver, Net OPS, Skeleton, Luxury Watches