This gorgeous Duometre is in outstanding condition, ready to be strapped around the wrist and enjoyed. Pictures are part of the description so please refer to the pictures in determining the condition, pictures are of the exact watch being offered.
Only 300 units were manufactured of this model in yellow gold. It comes with the full set as well as service papers from JLC (May 2022).
Case is made of 18k yellow gold, with brush-finished sides and high-polish finished lugs. The bezel mounted atop is also of high-polish finished 18 yellow gold. With an exhibition case back, the stunning caliber 381 is visible. Currently mounted on the watch is a JLC black leather strap that is paired with a JLC 18k yellow gold double-folding butterfly deployment clasp.
Functions are displayed on a silver (off-white) dial that is accompanied by gold applied hands and hour markers.
Featured on the dial:
- Large central sweeping seconds hand.
- Jumping seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Date sub-dial at 10 o'clock (adjusted by pusher at 10 o'clock).
- Dual power reserve display on each side of the skeletonized apertures.
- Moon phase display (3 variations) within the date sub-dial at 10 o'clock.
A full one year warranty and certificate of authenticity will be issued by Element iN Time NYC.