This watch is a new old stock piece with Omega box, booklet and a certificate of authenticity signed by the manufacturer. Please refer to the pictures in determining the condition, pictures are of the exact watch being offered.
Case is made of stainless steel, a combination of both brushed and high-polished finishes. The tachymeter-scaled bezel mounted atop is entirely high-polish finished stainless steel. The bracelet follows the same configuration of the case with both finishes.
Functions are displayed on a black dial accompanied by silver sub-dials and index hour markers. Hands and hour markers are both luminescent.
Featured on the dial:
- Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Date aperture at 3 o'clock.
- Large central 60-second counter hand.
- 30-minute counter sub-dial at 12 o'clock.
- 12-hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
A warranty and certificate of authenticity will be issued.