This Patek 5960/1A is in impeccable condition for a watch that has been previously enjoyed. No scratches, no dents nor dings on the watch.
Discontinued in 2018.
The case as well as bezel are made of high-polish finished stainless steel and accompanied by an exhibition case back which allows one to see the interior of the piece. The bracelet is made of high-polished finished stainless steel as well and it is paired with a stainless steel double-folding butterfly style deployment clasp.
Functions are displayed on a silver dial with luminescent filled hands and index hour markers.
Featured on the dial:
- Date aperture at 12 o'clock.
- Day aperture at 11 o'clock.
- Month aperture at 1 o'clock.
- Power reserve indicator at 12 o'clock.
- Day & night indicator within the sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- 12-hour, 60-minute, 30-minute counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Red central sweeping flyback 60-second counter hand.
A warranty and certificate of authenticity will be issued by Element iN Time NYC.