This watch is unworn and complete with box and papers.
The Royal Oak Offshore was first introduced in 1993 and in 2018 AP decided to do a re-edition as a 25th Anniversary model.
Case is made of stainless steel, mostly brush-finished with the exception of the beveled edges which are high-polish finished. The bezel mounted atop follows the same configuration as does the bracelet. Crown and push-buttons are rubber-clad and screw-down.
Functions are displayed on a blue waffle-style dial that is accompanied by luminescent filled hands as well as luminescent filled index hour markers.
Featured on the dial:
- Small seconds sub-dial at 12 o'clock.
- Date window at 3 o'clock.
- Large central 60-second counter hand.
- 30-minute counter sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- 12-hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
A warranty and certificate of authenticity will be issued by Element iN Time NYC.